Straight from the heart

Straight from the heart...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wisdom Words.

Love reading some wisdom words from a particular personality whom I have a great admiration. He is maybe younger than me but is truly wise in experience it seems. A calm person who has chartered his way according his own path, if God’s willing. Truly, he is one of the prolific icons apart from another lady whose words also have helped me in thinking about life in depth. I am turning gray in age and supposed to be wise but I do feel like an idiot sometimes. I am still making emotional and irrational decisions that are not supposed to be made by a matured person. Maybe I need to learn to be more wiser? Seems to lack life experiencse but i guess everyone's experiences are different from the other so be grateful with the experiences you have. I guess being wise depends on the level of your different levels of your wisdom in handling your life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment