Straight from the heart

Straight from the heart...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In The Eyes Of The Beholder

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. It depends on how a person defines beauty. It could be physical and it could be spiritual. But physically beautiful doesn’t guarantee happiness some people say. But, in large, people with physical beauty do seem to get more privilege than those who don’t. Lucky them and they should have not complained. But for the average, life maybe is simple and simple as it should be. Dreaming to become like the beautiful people is actually unimaginable. I’m one of those people perhaps. But I realize that I’m just any ordinary Tom, Dick and Harry. I am grateful with who I am and the friends that I have right now. They are who they are. They are there when I need them. It’s just the people that sometimes you think are your friend are actually could be the opposite. I realize that the real friends are the friends that you are seldom with rather than your everyday friend. That’s the beauty of finally recognizing the truth about friendship. Those who know you from young sometimes reacted better in giving moral support. I’ll try to repay their kindness one of these days, if God’s willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment