Straight from the heart

Straight from the heart...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lessons Learnt

Sometimes the lessons learnt are not from textbooks but more from your daily experiences with daily people you meet throughout your daily life. I learnt a lot from past experiences but most of the times the lessons learnt are not necessarily useful to my present or future life. Why is that? Maybe because I was misguided or learnt the wrong lessons. To regret what I have learnt is useless as at the time the lessons learnt were indeed useful but up to a certain point. As what i can see at the moment, the lessons i learnt last time seems not fit for the present situation. I need to learn new lessons from now on i guess. But I need new teachers but who? I guess I am learning slowly from various sources, and the lessons hopefully will benefited me for the time being. Will i be able to catch up? Seems there are lots of new lessons that could be learnt but I need to narrow it down i guess. Well, that's my lesson learnt for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment